What can we say about Schäfer?
He’s pure sunshine. He loves to play outside. He’s become a great swimmer – with his goggles on. He likes airplanes and air craft carriers. He loves to look at books. He eats a ton. He loves to meet new people and go on new adventures. He especially loves hiking and camping. He is our only son and we love his very, very much.
1. What is your favorite color?
green, gold, silver yellow red
2. What is your favorite toy?
Ninjago and the ship – I got just a few hours ago.
3. What is your favorite fruit?
4. What is your favorite tv show?
The movie “Planes”
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
6. What are your favorite clothes to wear?
7. What is your favorite game?
8. What is your favorite snack?
What is your favorite ship?
an aircraft carrier
9. What is your favorite animal?
monkeys and the Abominable Snowman
10. What is your favorite song?
“We are the pirates who don’t do anything” – from Veggie Tales
11. What is your favorite book?
(“Planes” from the movie)
12. Who is your best friend?
13. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
baked french toast
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
15. What is your favorite drink?
peppermint juice – melted candy canes into water
16. What is your favorite holiday?
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
baked french toast
19. What do you want to be when you grow up?
20. Where is your favorite place to go?
Hawaii to see the U.S.S. Missouri
21. What do you want to buy with the money in your bank?
no money at all.
A set of spy glasses. The glasses they have at Target and you put something over it and you can see stuff.
22. Where is you favorite place?
23. What do you want to learn in school?
A hoy! Trying to sail a boat.
24. What do you want Mommy to teach you?
how to paint very well
25. What do you want Papa to teach you?
how to fly a remote control airplane
Schäfer’s daily schedule:
7am up reading books or playing with toys
8:30am start homeschool (we are in the states so there is no Chinese school right now)
12noon eat lunch at home
12:30 start Explode the Code while I put the little girls down
3pm snack time – normally fresh fruit
3:30 – 4:30 play outside in the back yard
7pm bath, bed, books, prayers, music in bed